lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

HuMn Wallet – Interesting Minimalist Wallet Design

I am going to come out of the closet… and admit that I have a wallet fetish. I am always surfing the net and browsing magazines to find cool new wallet designs. So far I haven’t found a new wallet that makes me want to switch from my all time favorite Waterfield Designs zippered wallet, but that doesn’t stop me from looking. Gadgeteer reader Griffon B sent me a link to a wallet that is unlike any wallet I’ve seen so far. It’s the HuMn wallet that takes a new approach to customizable slim minimalist currency and credit card pocket storage. The HuMn features aluminum plates that are held together by an elastic band. The plates have slots in the sides to allow you to add as many or few as you like. Various colors are also available. To use the wallet, you open it kind of like an expanding accordion file (see the videos). I think it’s an interesting concept, but I think you would need to be really careful how you access your credit cards. If you con’t keep your hands under the bottom edge, it’s entirely possible that the cards will fall out if you stretch the band too far. If you’re interested in trying out the HuMn wallet, you can buy a 2 plate version starting at $78. Additional plates run $39.

Filed in categories: News, Wallets

Tagged:

HuMn Wallet – Interesting Minimalist Wallet Design originally appeared on The Gadgeteer on September 9, 2012 at 12:00 pm.

Source: http://the-gadgeteer.com/2012/09/09/humn-wallet-interesting-minimalist-wallet-design/

iPad Jailbreak Jailbreak iPad Jailbreak iPad 3 iPad 3 Jailbreak New iPad Jailbreak Jailbreak New iPad Jailbreak iPad 2 iPad 2 Jailbreak iPad Jailbreak Jailbreak iPad Jailbreak iPad 3 iPad 3 Jailbreak New iPad Jailbreak Jailbreak New iPad Jailbreak iPad 2 iPad 2 Jailbreak iPad Jailbreak Jailbreak iPad Jailbreak iPad 3 iPad 3 Jailbreak

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario