martes, 31 de julio de 2012

How to uncover and use the hidden Service menu on the Galaxy S3

How to uncover hidden service menu on galaxy s3

Hidden in your Galaxy S3 is the ability to test out all major display and sound functions.

I usually like to have some sort of diagnostic tool for my smartphones to make sure that every feature I pay for actually works. One great thing I just discovered about the Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) is that it has the diagnostic capabilities built right in.

I don’t know about you, but sometimes I swear that I see a dead pixel on my phone or that the vibration isn’t working like it should. I want to always be sure that even if I don’t use all the features, they're in good working order.

The Galaxy S3 makes this incredibly easy for all of us, but Samsung doesn’t exactly let us know that we have that capability built in.

read more



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/CxDbufMVoy8/story01.htm

Jailbreak iPad 2 iPad 2 Jailbreak iPad Jailbreak Jailbreak iPad Jailbreak iPad 3 iPad 3 Jailbreak New iPad Jailbreak Jailbreak New iPad Jailbreak iPad 2 iPad 2 Jailbreak iPad Jailbreak Jailbreak iPad Jailbreak iPad 3 iPad 3 Jailbreak New iPad Jailbreak Jailbreak New iPad Jailbreak iPad 2 iPad 2 Jailbreak iPad Jailbreak Jailbreak iPad

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario